Thursday, March 13, 2008

Never Again!

While I was attempting my first fondant cake (without reading the directions I might add), I vowed never to do it again. After class and realizing a few things I did wrong,
I just might attempt it again when I get a chance.

My first fondant rose being held by one of my favorite assistants.

See, it had the potential to be cute, but alas, no time.

Look quick Melissa, before I delete it so no else sees the hideousity!!

3 comments:

Ashlee Marie said...

don't delete it!!!!! It's great for a first time. you'll grow to love working with fondant!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I still think you should not delete it. I think of it as documenting the process of learning to decorate cakes. This cake might not be your favorite but its way cuter than you give it credit for and it is part of your journey in the world of cake decorating. (ok I know that sounded kinda out there)